“What would you do if you weren’t afraid?”
You’re at something of a crossroads in your life and you feel completely stuck, unable to find a way forward and live life on your terms.
You’ve got plenty of life experience but you can’t help feeling inadequate. It feels like you’re busy spinning wheels in directions that don’t even make sense whilst repeatedly comparing yourself to other women. Sound familiar?
You’re aware that you’ve been neglecting your own needs (possibly for more years than you can remember) but you don’t know how to unwrap the true you and put things right. If only you had the confidence to steer life in a different direction ~ perhaps start a business, write a book, get a job, make the break, take up a new hobby … who knows? But instead, you’re procrastinating: “Where to start?”, “What if I fail?”, “I have too many responsibilities”, “I’ve left it too late.”
Can you relate?
It’s quite normal for someone in your position to search online for ‘ways to build your self-confidence’ or ‘how to find a solution to how you’re feeling’ or to read books about boosting self-esteem and living a happier life. Finding something that gives you all you need to find fulfilment. There are so many ‘programmes’ out there, so many self help books and so much advice but the drawback with this is that it can be difficult to relate the ‘one size fits all’ content to your unique and personal situation can’t it?
If this sounds like you, you’re absolutely in the right place and I’m so delighted you’ve found your way here.
This is the journey toward the person you are meant to be
Imagine how it would feel to remove the mask, be yourself and consistently make decisions that reflect and support that reality.
Wouldn’t it be great to live life on your own terms and pursue the goals that are right for you – regardless of your age, your peers, your fears?
We might be a perfect fit for each other if:
- You’re feeling stuck, fragile and lacking the self-confidence to move forward
- You’re worried about not being good enough and would welcome a deeper understanding of how you came to feel this way
- You’ve lost touch with your core values and don’t know how to re connect with them
- You’re receptive to change and would welcome a magical shift in your life but you don’t know what’s needed, where to start, what to do
I love to work with clients who:
- Keen to move forward with their lives
- Willing to put in the work and invest in themselves
- Open to change
Hi, I’m Sue
I help women who have lost sight of their own unique identity to get clear about what they really want then make a brand new ending.
I set up It’s Never Too Late because my own journey was plagued by negative old patterns, trauma and self-doubt until I was introduced to the therapies I now offer to clients.
I can help you:
- Feel as good as everyone else
- Get clear about what your values are, what you want and then pursue your goals with passion and confidence
- Increase your self-esteem
- Regain your vitality (it’s a wonderful side-effect of the work we do together)
- Make the best of the rest of your life
- Become your own greatest fan