This is important information about my Policies, my Terms & Conditions and how I conduct my business
About connecting conversations:
- Contact me to arrange a free 20 minute connecting conversation to find out more about how I may be able to support you.
- There is no obligation – if we’re not a fit, it’s good to know that now (and not later!).
- If I think that another approach or a different practitioner would be more appropriate, based on what you have shared, I will tell you and try to signpost you on.
About my mailing list:
- It’s really easy to unsubscribe
- I send a link to a blog post about once a fortnight, which I hope will be interesting and/or useful for you.
- Clients will be subscribed automatically to the mailing list.
- I will never share your contact details.
About booking and paying for your session:
- Contact me to book a session at the best time for you.
- All sessions are to be paid for in full by the end of each session or in the case of a package, payment is to be made in advance.
- Payment can be made by cash, cheque or by BACS.
- 24 hours’ notice of cancellation is required or the full fee may be charged.
About your sessions:
- Coaching and energy therapies are not substitutes for psychological or medical diagnosis or treatment. It is recommended that you see a registered Doctor or healthcare professional for any physical or psychological condition that you may have.
- Everything you tell me in your session remains confidential between us unless I consider there is a danger to yourself or to others. I would discuss my concerns with you unless there were very pressing reasons for not doing so.
About workshops and events:
- All workshops and events are to be paid in full, in advance of your attendance.
- Due to the small group nature of these workshops no refunds will be offered unless I can fill your place.
- If you do need to cancel/postpone I may be able to offer you a place on another workshop/event if there is a place available.
- If you see something on my website or in my blog that you love and want to re-post or broadcast in some other way – please do!
- There is no need to contact me for permission but please include a clear attribution for what you share and a link back to my website: Its Never Too Late
About bureaucracy and legal stuff:
- Your records are held in accordance with Data Protection legislation, and as registered with the Information Commissioner.
- I hold appropriate professional insurance with Balens, who have copies of all my qualifications.
Thank you for reading.